Mr. Theophilus Tsogbe Cromwell
GLOBAL SUPPORT / PORTFOLIO MANAGER
- Theophilus is currently the Investor Relations Manager of Asian-African Chamber of Commerce & Industry – AACCI (Ghana Regional Chapter).
- Responsible for leads generation, investor-investee matching, relationship building and client’s qualification.
- Involved in business development of the chamber, utilization and portfolio quality management.
- Plays an important role in matters regarding investment strategy, asset allocation and investment risk-returns analysis and management for member firms.
- Theophilus also works as Global Support Liaison of Heritage Capital Management with coverage over four countries in three different continents.
- Plays an important role in ensuring efficient inter-offices information sharing, exchange, interaction and interoperability.
- Theophilus also worked in ‘Business Development’ capacity with Monarch Group (Africa Region), a commercial real estate company based in Dubai with subsidiary branches Russia, Ghana and India.
- Theo is hardworking, dynamic and fast learning. These qualities make him a ‘wonder kid’, a versatile team player and a great personality to work with.
- He has expertise is brands marketing, business development, social media marketing, real estate brokerage, clients service, deal origination and sourcing, due diligence and intelligence gathering.
- He also has knowledge and experience in Information Technology (I.T) and management.
- He is currently the local representative of Excellent Webworld-a US and India based IT firm.