Prof. Khalil Antoun Kairouz (PhD)
GENERAL MANAGER-UNITED STATES OFFICE, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
- 27 years of experience in professional engineering related to Procurement and construction (EPC), investment and financing projects associated with water, wastewater, residential and commercial properties, transportation, power generation and renewable energy projects.
- University Professor ( Department of Mechanical Engineering, Loyola Marymount University, California. Department of Engineering & Science, Cypress College, California. College of Science, University of Phoenix, California.)
- Associate Vice President: Carollo Engineers, Inc., Costa Mesa, California, USA.
- Manages and oversees a team of 250 engineers and designers. Completed projects up to $800 million in design and construction related to water, wastewater, transportation and power generation.
- Board Director: Leedco Engineers Inc., El Monte, California. Board Director: NSAN Financials Ltd, England, UK Investment and Finance.
- Expert in corporate finance, financial analysis, asset management, and structured financial placement programs. Worked with trade platforms and arranged financial instruments that generated substantial returns for clients from across the globe.
- Oil mandate to various reputable oil trading companies.
- Currently on projects for the acquisition and development of oil and gas exploration and production opportunities in West Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East.
- Over 40 publications in reputable journals and magazines.
- PhD Engineering and Industrial Applied Mathematics.